Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Keep the love coming! Next race is April 11th!




Let's keep the momentum! I will be racing in the WAC (Wilmington Athletic Club) Sprint Triathlon on Sunday, April 11th! Still racing for those faces in Kenya- they are still my motivators when I would rather play in the garden or enjoy a nap while the kids are quiet. I think of those sweet children and .... off to the gym. Consider joining me!! It's fun! Every little bit adds up... if you feel so inclined, send a little support in the way of a check made directly to Amani Children's Foundation to Jane Ellison, PO Box 403, Wrightsville Beach, NC, 28480.

Also, EAT AT MOE'S on Oleander Drive near College Rd in Wilmington on Thursday, April 8th! 20% will go to support Amani Children's Foundation! Thanks, Johnston for the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment